- People who feel good about themselves produce good results.
- Help people reach their full potential. Catch them doing something right.
- The best minute I spend is the one I invest in people.
- Feedback is the breakfast of champions.
- Everyone is a potential winner. Some people are disguised as losers.
- Don't let their appearances fool you.
- Do one minute goal setting in not more than 250 words on a single sheet of paper.
- Take a minute, look at your goals, look at your performance. See if your behaviour matches your goals.
- We are not just our behaviour. We are the person managing our behaviour.
- Goals begin behaviours. Consequences maintain behaviours.
- Praise in public when people do the right things and Reprimand in private when people do something wrong. Do both praising and reprimanding immediately and don't wait till the annual appraisals.
Monday, December 25, 2006
One Minute Manager - Ken Blanchard
Key Concepts of One Minute Management